During these uncertain times, we understand that there may be instances where our members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We want you to know that HRCCU is here to help and encourage members who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance. Should you find yourself in need of financial assistance and do not see an option that fits your needs below, please contact us at 518-654-9028.
Financial Relief Options for Members:
90-Day Mortgage Forbearance on real estate loans for members impacted by COVID-19
- Members facing a financial hardship from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic are eligible to skip payments on their mortgage or home equity loans for 90-days from their due dates.
- To be eligible for mortgage forbearance, members must explain and provide documentary evidence of how their household has incurred a financial hardship from the coroanvirus pandemic. Examples include: a recent paystub from a business which has not been declared to be essential, a letter from the employer, etc. This may be from anyone in the household.
- Members who have already received a 30-to 60-day Skip-a-Pay for their mortgage or home equity loan, will have their payment moved, so that they receive a 90-day forbearance.
- Please note: members with escrow accounts will need to make additional escrow deposits in order to avoid a shortage at the end of the year which could substantially increase loan payments in 2021.
30-Day No Fee Skip-a-Pay program on most loan types
- You may skip one or more of your eligible Visa Platinum Credit Card or Consumer Loan payments including: auto, GREENLight auto loans, toy loans, personal loans and personal lines of credit. Please note: finance charges will continue to accrue and this may extend the term of the loan.
- Interest-Only Student Loans and Positive Share Loans are not eligible. Mortgage and home equity loans are eligible for skipping payments under the 90-day Mortgage Forbearance program.
Free over the phone payments.
- We will be waiving the $14.99 convenience charge for all payments over the phone.
To request a Skip-a-Pay or Mortgage Forbearance for your eligible loans, contact the loan center at (518) 654-9028 and press 3 or fill out the form to have a representative contact you.
We will be updating this page regularly as more financial relief options become available.