New Online Banking Upgrades
On February 6th, 2018, HRCCU implemented planned enhancements to our online banking system to provide you an improved member experience. Below you will find information to make the transition as easy as possible. If you have additional questions, please contact us at 518-654-9028.
- The online banking link has changed. Make sure you log in at hrccu.org and not a previously bookmarked link.
- For increased security, you are required to receive a validation code via phone. The validation code can be sent via text message to your cell phone or by voice via a land line phone. If you use a land line phone number and do not receive the call within 10 minutes, please call the member experience center at 518-654-9028.
- To view an overview on the new online banking system, Click Here.
- To view an overview of Bill Pay, Click Here.
First Time Login
To access your online banking account, please login to online banking using the following directions:
- Go to the hrccu.org home page.
- Enter your user ID. Your user ID is the same as your current online banking login ID and mobile app login ID.
- Your temporary password will be the last six digits the primary member’s social security number.
- Once you have signed in, you will be required to change your password and create security questions.
- Your updated password will be the same for online banking and the mobile app.
New Online Banking Features
- A simplified layout for ease of use.
- Enhanced Bill Pay – Pay bills and people you know, and receive and view bills electronically.
- Popmoney® – Conveniently send, receive and request money with an email or text message.
If you have questions, please call us at 518-654-9028, visit one of our locations or fill out the form below.